Through The Eyes Of A Reader

Around my place, I rarely see youth reading. Is there a need of a book store where youth can approach in free times? Is it the teachers or may be parents who brought you up away from books? Is it the effect of technologies? It's the hardest question anyone could answer, but there are still few people who make tonnes of effort to answer these.

A video below is a story about a girl and her true love for books! I wish if all the youth in Bhutan were like her. If you can feel what she says, you may change your mind. A gold medal for her lovely speaking.




Comments

  1. Good,...keep posting lungten ...but dont leave your study behind for now...anyway all the best for your exam preparation ....thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Respond to the article.

About The Author


I'm Lungten Wangchuk. Presently a student of Twelve in Zhemgang Central School. And I won't mind someone trying to correct the mistakes I make on my blog.

Popular Posts